Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Whites

Even though it's dreary and only 55 degrees today (in June!), I've been wanting to do a summer white jacket and jeans look for awhile now. And I got a great deal on my J. Crew Drea neon pumps.

When I went to pick up hubby at the airport (he arrived one day later than I did from Texas), I stopped off at Evergreen Walk in Manchester, CT. It's a nifty outdoor shopping plaza with J. Crew, Anthropologie, and the other usual suspects I like to shop at. I spotted these neon Drea shoes on one of the shelves marked down to $79.99. Apparently they were a return and the only pair (and not on sale yet via the website). The sales clerk called on the "red phone" and customer service honored the lower price. There's no way I was going to pay $198 for neon shoes. But I gotta tell ya, just like I love my Nine West pink suede kitten heels, I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of these neon pumps. They go with a lot of my wardrobe.

The belt is one that I got from the Talbots Clearance Outlet near my home. It was a great deal at $4.99! It was marked down 75%. And the tank is one I picked up before going to Texas. I've washed it about three times now and it's starting to fade around the armholes and neckline. But for $5.99, I figured it wouldn't last long.


{Blazer: Alice & Olivia. | Tank: H&M | Pants: Lands End. Buy them here. | Belt: Talbots Clearance Outlet. Similar here. | Shoes: J. Crew Drea. Buy them here. | Bag: Botkier | Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town. Buy it here.}


Neon | Everybody, Everywear
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Great summer outfit. Love the jacket, love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. The jacket is great looking but itchy as all get out on my neck. I had to take it off and put on a different jacket for work.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. wowowowo! look at you!!!! this outfit is stunning! I love that blazer and the match of white and hot pink.
    bellissima!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ylenia! I'm really liking this outfit as well.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very polished look. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tammy. So do I. ;-)
      Niki

      Delete
  5. LOVE this!! That blazer is fab! I did a white post recently too! And sorry I missed that you were in Texas!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the heat in Texas. Didn't too much care for Austin (it wasn't what I was expecting), but loved loved loved San Antonio. The River Walk was my favorite. And the food... yuuuuuummm!
      Niki

      Delete