Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Neon Heat

Finally! A hot, sunny summer day! Felt like Florida when I walked out of the house this morning. And it felt great! How can you not wear linen or yellow on a warm sunny day? I've had this J. Crew Lemlem tunic for months now. I don't get too many warm days to wear it.

Originally I was going to pair it with my yellow pants, but it seemed a bit much. Plus, it would have gone much better with the neon yellow pants I got my sister for her birthday. I still have my pale pink nails, Rachel. Instead, I opted for my favorite jeans and some gladiator sandals.

Easy, breezy summer outfit! And a cardinal that keeps hanging around. He's so cute. Oh, and no, I'm not pregnant. This is the result of big boobs, empire waists, and slouchy shoulders.


{Tunic: J. Crew. Similar here. | Jeans: Sears. By them here (on sale $17.99). | Shoes: Ash | Necklace: Ann Taylor. Buy here.}

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like your weather is perfect. We have heavy rain at the moment and I am so not feeing summery at all, so your lovely outfit is a breath of fresh air.

    Loving the top and no you don't look pregnant at all! the necklace really makes the colours on your top pop.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's another hot one today and I'm loving it! Sorry to hear about your rain. I know all too well how that feels.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Such a fun neon look for summer! Love the Lemlem tunic! :)

    xo, sam

    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I felt sunny! It was a nice day. Today, not so much. We lost power this morning, so there won't be a blog post this morning. I coudn't even finish doing my hair and makeup.
      Niki

      Delete
  4. I love yellow and it always puts me in a summer mode. Super cute and I love your hair pulled back.
    -Andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andi. I appreciate your comment.
      Niki

      Delete
  5. I love the top, necklace, and the shoes--ooo they are so pretty. Wear a pair of capris next time--girl, show off those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Will do! Thanks for the comment.
      Niki

      Delete