Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Concert Clothing

So this will be a quick post just to show you what I wore to the Radiohead concert last night. I like being casual but still fashionable at concerts. I typically opt for jeans or shorts but I just love these rust colored cords that I got at the Talbots Clearance Outlet near my house a couple of weeks ago.

This outfit was a spur of the moment thing I threw together. The jacket is from the J. Crew outlet in San Marco that I stopped off at on my way to San Antonio last week. I've been looking for a lightweight military jacket for awhile now.

I changed out of the shoes into my more comfortable FitFlops since I knew I'd be standing for a few hours. I have some other plans this weekend as well if the weather holds out. I'm looking forward to attending the bi-annual wine fest at Jonathan Edwards Winery on Sunday. It's supposed to downpour all day on Saturday. Ugh.



{Cords: Talbots. Similar here and here. | Tee: J. Crew. Buy it here. | Jacket: J. Crew. Buy it here. | Shoes: Donald Pliner. | Watch: Cartier. | Lipstick: MAC Half n Half. Buy it here.}


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. You looked cute. I hope it was a good show. Radiohead is awesome. Haven't seen them live yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was an okay show. Well, let me clarify. Radiohead was awesome, the venue and location - not so much. Our seats were horrible and the venue doesn't have jumbotrons for nosebleed seats. It also started pouring once we got back to NYC and couldn't get a taxi. We didn't get home until 4:30am.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Loved this one, especially your MAKEUP LOOKED AWESOME! I loved the lipstick especially. I have a really hard time figuring out how to choose a good neutral, not quite nude lipstick that works with my rosy skin tone (I'm a brunette). I do not like pink lipsticks, especially now that I'm forty, but I get bored with plums. Any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. I have pink undertones and have experimented with all kinds of nude lipsticks. Here's what you want to avoid - any nude color you see on celebrities with yellow skin tones like Kim Kardashian. Stick to colors that are close to your natural lip color. My top 3: Mac Half n Half, Mac Blankety, Mac High Tea. Hope this helps.
      Niki

      Delete