Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bauble Bar Statement Necklace

I ordered this necklace when it went on presale via Bauble Bar back in April or May. I just got it last week and it does not disappoint. I'm sure it will be making a lot of appearances on my blog. It is quite heavy but looks to be well made. Unforutnately, there's a wait list on it right now.

Oh, my sister made sure to point out that while talking with me on Facebook that it looked like I had a Santa beard. Thanks, Rachel. It's not too late to cancel my flight plans to see you on Friday.

Remember this cute skater dress I wore last week? Well, I bought her matching cousin, the pencil skirt. I absolutely love the mint color trend but I'm having a hard time coming up with items to pair it with. I don't own a lot of pastels as I've always been a dark or jewel-toned wearing type. Plus with my tummy bulge, I like a shirt that comes down longer to hide my problem areas.



{Shirt: Urban Outfitters. Buy it here. | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Nine West Sharina. Buy them here. | Necklace: Bauble Bar (waitlisted) | Watch: Cartier Tank | Lipstick: MAC Half 'n Half. Buy it here.}


Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. That necklace is to die. Such an amazing post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest wedding post and guest blog for Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Florida pics on your site! I miss my home state. My hubby and I were also married in FL. It was just too expensive to rent the winery in CT, so we got married in Clearwater Beach almost 2 years ago and honeymooned in Jamaica. Looks like you had a lot of fun with family and friends.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Oh how cute! That's the perfect denim shirt.

    I love this look. It's so simple, but looks very pulled together. Now I will be seeking a denim shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a terrible time finding good denim shirts and I was originally going to take this one back but glad I kept it. J Crew has some good ones as well.
      Niki

      Delete
  3. I like your denim top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't commit to the denim shirt. Perhaps because I had one 16 years ago and wore it to death, mostly as a maternity top and then as a mom shirt afterwards. I think I only tossed it about two years ago. This is one trend that I think I'm going to forgo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some cute options out there. You just have to find what works for your body type. I actually prefer darker denim tops but haven't found one I really like yet.
      Niki

      Delete
  5. Cute necklace!

    xo,
    Courtney (your newest follower)
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Courtney! And thanks for following.
      Niki

      Delete
  6. Oooh, love this necklace!! Drooling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out on Baublebar.com for when it comes back in stock. You may be able to add your email to the mailing list and be notified when it comes back around. Otherwise, I'd check ebay for the imitation J. Crew necklaces that you can get for under $20.
      Niki

      Delete
  7. Simply beautiful and classy!

    ReplyDelete