Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jeans Week - Look 3

You've seen these Old Navy Rockstar jeans in this post and this Zara blazer here, but the tank is new. I love combining stripes and flowers together in the same hues and tones. Although now that I'm sitting here typing this and looking at my blazer, it looks like there's little baby pumpkins or tomatoes growing on my right sleeve. Oh and hubby likes the rear end shots. I shake my booty while he snaps the pics. We get a good laugh out of it.

As is typical of theme weeks, I usually start out strong and then grow bored by mid-week, try something funky on Thursdays, and then finish the week with something I just throw together. Today's look is nothing too exciting and that's probably attributed to the weather. I'm so sick of this dreary, gloomy pattern that's been hanging around for the last three weeks, especially since we just came off a beautiful and warm weekend only to go right back into rain and gray skies just like last week and the week before. It's just such a Debbie Downer. I often comb Craigslist real estate in Tampa on days like this looking for cheap condos so we can be snowbirds. Of course things didn't look much better in the weather department in Austin either.

But I'm starting to get into vacation mode and making my lists of things to pack and what I still need to do for the doggie. I bought a new laptop last week, had hubby add Photoshop, I added a screen capture program and some other things I need to be able to blog. As long as there's wi-fi at the hotel, I'll be good to go on the posts. I'm not really scheduling any posts while I'm gone. I'd prefer to take pics while I'm there and give you current material. Hubby will be in meetings all day (and in the evenings) so you'll be getting a lot of scenery and pics of trouble I get in to.


{Jeans: Old Navy. Similar here and here. | Blazer: Zara. Zebra print here. Animal print here. | Tank: Gap. Buy it here. | Shoes: Nine West Andriana. Buy similar colors here. | Lips: Nars Dragon Girl. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit all the way around. I really do love that blazer. I have a million things in my closet I could wear it with. Must check Zara website and see if it's there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. I checked yesterday and it wasn't there. :-( But they do have some blazers in the same lightweight fabric in similar print (like the zebra one I linked to). You could also check ebay.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Really cute outfit. I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw love the entire outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. those jeans are great!

    -Samantha
    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha. It was a lucky find!
      Niki

      Delete