Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dress Week - Look 4

Hey there, ho there, hi there. What's going on there? (all in a Minnesota accent). I thought this was dress week, not skirt week.


I didn't fall off the Dress wagon. I'm still wearing a dress, but I thought I'd be a little creative as I tend to get towards the end of the work week. In fact, I haven't worn this dress as an actual dress when I last featured it a few weeks back. I made it into a tunic. I wonder if I have some kind of internal conflict with this dress and need some dress therapy?


Actually I just wanted to see how versatile these Joe Fresh dresses were. And might I add both this one and the one you all liked so much held up extremely well in the wash. I didn't put them in the dryer (I hardly ever put any of my work clothes in the dryer). Makes me want to go back into the city and see what other delightful offerings they have at the flagship store. Sucks you can't buy from their website. I can't stand when sites tease you with their merchandise and show you the prices, but don't let you buy. Yeah, H&M, I'm talking to you, too.


When Ann Taylor was having their 40% off sale recently, I scooped up this orange top (I have it in black, too, from my trip into the city) that was already on sale. I think I ended up paying about $18 for it. And I'm a sucker for anything orange or pink. Hope neutrals don't come back in style anytime soon.



{Dress: Joe Fresh NYC | Blouse: Ann Taylor | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Nine West Sharina. Buy them here. | Necklace: J. Crew. Lusting after this one and this one. | Watch: Cartier Tank. Buy it here. | Lipstick: Covergirl Hot Passion. Buy it here.}

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous ensemble. I really love the colors together and both pieces seem to fit you really well.

    Well played Niki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! The top is coming off much more red than orange in the pics.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. cute post love , i like the shots

    Follow my blog on bloglovin please and i do follow you back.

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love Ann Taylor sales :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the 40% off has been dangerous for me. LOL!
      Niki

      Delete