Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Casual Menswear

I've had this post ready for the past week but it kept getting pushed aside for other outfits that were more exciting. This is my casual I-haven't-ironed-in-two-weeks look. Or more fondly, "menswear." I'm having visions of the 80s  Russian Wendy's commercial, "Very nice." Not the "Where's the beef" one 'cause that would be kind of creepy as I'm all manly in the pics below.

About the only glam feminine part of my outfit is the necklace I recently purchased at Ann Taylor in New York. I felt the outfit needed a pop of color.


{Vest: Gap (old) | Chambray Camp shirt: J. Crew Factory. | Pants: Target (old) | Shoes: Liz Claiborne Carletta | Necklace: Ann Taylor. Sold out online.}
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Ciao, Hi there...So Smart Look:this casual Menswear is Great!
    I like It...Cheers!
    Ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! I appreciate the comment!
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love those shoes! Great menswear look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look especially the pop of colour from your necklace. You look stunning.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I debated even posting this outfit as I didn't feel it was blog worthy.
      Niki

      Delete
  4. Good taste and grace for the fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace! I'm actually hosting a giveway to the matching bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Pick me pick me. Lol!!
      Niki

      Delete