Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pink and Black

I hope yesterday and today are the last of the cold weather snaps. By Wednesday, we're supposed to climb into the 50s.  Daylight Savings begins on Sunday and I CAN NOT WAIT! I wasn't prepared when I moved up north for the darkness. I'd been to various locations up north right out of college for work and really didn't pay much attention to how dark it gets at 4pm starting in November. By February, winter really does suck the life out of you. I start dreaming of tropical vacations and wonder what my family in Clearwater, FL is doing with the two extra hours of light. Probably swimming. ARG!


I actually have my Forever 21 blazer underneath this jacket but it was just too cold to take it off for pictures. I love this INC jacket with the removable faux fur collar. I got it on sale at Macy's when I first moved up north but as my story goes...too fat to fit into it before. Not anymore. It's a medium and feels roomy. And my pink Delia's jeans are making an appearance again along with my dotted Zara top I got in New York in December. I'm also test driving my new Nine West shoes that I blogged about a few days ago.



{Blouse: Zara | Tank: Unknown | Jeans: Delia's. Buy them here. | Jacket: INC (old) | Shoes: Nine West. Buy them here. | Sunglasses: Mosley Tribes Raynes. Buy them here (in blue). | Lipstick: Nars Schiap. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. love the pants. so glad I found your blog. I'm definitely following now. I can't wait to read more. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site! Great pics, too. I'm following. Thanks for your nice comment.
    Niki

    ReplyDelete