Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nine West Shoes

I love my hot pink Nine West Andriana heels. I wear them constantly and you can see them throughout my blog posts (here and here and even here). They are quite comfortable and show very little toe clevage. I have narrow feet so they fit very well and I don't have a problem with the pointed toe box. I think they run true to size as I'm an 8 in most pumps (7.5 in peep toe pumps). I especially like the 2.75" heel as it is the most comfortable heel height for me.

I knew I wanted to get the Oceano blue version (on sale for $31)...but also ended up getting the Black Pony for $26! In total, I paid $58 for these pumps. I'm looking forward to seeing what outfit combinations I can make with these. I already see my white Jason Wu dress paired with the blue pumps. I have a feeling the Black Pony pumps will get a lot of wear as they are similar to a leopard print pump.




Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait to pair them with different outfits!
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support!
      Niki

      Delete
  3. Stylish collection of Nine West shoes. They look simply great and will compliment every outfit enhancing the look. I myself got a pair of Nine West shoes and they are so comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete