Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Habit

A few months ago, I saw these Pour La Victoire boots in a magazine and fell in love. I like the contrast of the smooth leather against the ruggedness of the pony hair. At the time these Gianni boots were out of my price range (original price $305).  I had all but forgotten about them until a week or so ago when I got a notice from myhabit.com that Pour La Victoire shoes would be on going on sale. If you haven't visited www.myhabit.com, it's a members-only (no, not the jacket) club similar to gilt.com. You sign up for free and are alerted to daily sales that start at noon (EST). I actually downloaded the iPhone app, and purchased these boots on my iPhone for $74!. Typically I don't like to buy things over my phone because I prefer a larger viewing area and a desktop, rather than a mobile device. But My Habit has a very nice app that allows you to view full screen pics of the items. The ecommerce part is driven by amazon.com. So if you already have an Amazon account, you can simply enter your email and password to check out.

Although the boots are a little bit out of my height comfort zone (4" with .5" platform - I prefer 3" and under), they aren't too bad for wearing to work. I wouldn't wear them to go shopping or for doing a lot of walking, but for work, they are fine.


{Tee: J. Crew Factory | Skirt: Ralph Lauren (old) | Coat: Thrifted | Necklace: Ebay | Boots: Pour La Victoire. Buy them here. | Lipstick: Covergirl 305 Hot Passion. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You have true religion jacket one side of the edge, you will not forget true religion jean jacket true religion jeans make you stay,now is the time discount.

    ReplyDelete