Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss Me - I'm Irish!

Well, not really. But I did marry an Irish man. So I guess that makes me kind of, sort of Irish? I wasn't even thinking about St. Patty's Day when I chose this outfit.  What I was thinking was, "I'm running out of original and creative options and am going to have to start repeating and reworking existing clothes." And, "I need to get back on the treadmill!"

I haven't worked out since early January. I used to get on the treadmill a few times/week. I can see my butt taking on a different shape and I've noticed that I'm not being completely honest with my food journal on www.myfitnesspal.com. So I need to make some adjustments and get back to being more disciplined.

However, I do love this waistcoat. I bought it several years ago at Anthropologie and it's just so unique and cute. The pattern and style just seem to keep coming back around in style year after year. I have a Banana Republic waistcoat that I feel the same about and will probably put something together with it next week.

I also tried a little pattern mixing with the striped tee. I think it works pretty well. And I can't resist adding in a pop of color on my feet. Too bad the day we shot these pics (Friday) was a rainy, ugly day. My hair doesn't play nice with humidity. That's why I had to leave Florida. Okay, that's not the reason, but I do enjoy the drier weather when it comes to my skin and hair.


{Jacket: Anthropologie (old) | Shirt: Gap | Pants: Gap | Shoes: Nine West Andriana. Other colors here. Similar here. Flats here. | Lipstick: Nars Schiap. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. You look like a breath of fresh air! Love the spring, happy vibe! Great outfit!
    B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you! That's so sweet. I was actually pretty tired when we took these pics this morning.
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Do you have the cutest coat collection or what! Another good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you!!!
      Niki

      Delete
  3. This outfit is just fabulous. Love the pattern mixing.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic! Looooove your style!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete