Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Bargain Hunter

About a month or so ago, I was reading a spring issue of one of my fashion magazines and my eye went directly for this lovely jacket by Ann Taylor. I ripped out the page and added it to my stack of must haves.



While waiting for this jacket to appear in stores and online, I was searching for collarless jackets on eBay and came across this very similar Talbots jacket. I waited until the last day to see if there would be any bids. I lucked out and got it for $4.99! Much better than the $200 price tag at Ann Taylor and they practically look the same!

I also bought these yellow sandals at the consignment store about 2-3 years ago. They've just been sitting in my closet and I was about to consign them again. Thank goodness I didn't. I dug them out of my consignment pile this morning. I think I paid about $10 for these never worn sandals. Since neon and bright colors are all over the place this year, I figured I'd give them another chance. So glad I did. I think they're going to be my new favorite go-to sandals.




{Pink Tee: Hanes. Walmart | Jacket: Talbots. eBay | Pants: Dana Buchman. Kohl's | Shoes: Thrifted | Bag: H&M (current) | Necklace: J. Crew | Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town. Buy it here.}

My husband said I look like 'spring' today. It's a beautiful, sunny 60-degree day here in Connecticut. Hope the warming trend continues.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Major score!! I like the Talbots one on you. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Wait til you see tomorrow's jacket!

      Delete
  2. I definitely see why you like those sandals so much, the color and height of them is perfect for so many warm weather outfits. I love how you added the color under your jacket and the bright pink lipstick. Very pretty and so put together

    Following you now,
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me. I appreciate it!! I'll check out your site as well.

      Delete