Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Outfit

Sorry for the lack of close up shots. My husband takes the outdoor shots in the morning and I download them in the evenings. Found all the close up shots were blank. So I need to see what happened with the camera. We shot these in the Automatic mode and then switched over to Manual mode to control the flash. Must have done something when we switched.

So here is the outfit I wore on Valentine's Day to work. I figured since the Missoni hype from September had died down, it was safe to pull out this dress. I'm a bit weird when it comes to how long I let a new item linger in my closet before wearing it. I bought this dress in September and am just now wearing it. In September, I was 10lbs heavier than now so that's one reason. But I do that with a lot of items. I have a few things from the Jason Wu for Target launch that I will probably wait to wear when the weather warms up a bit. However, I got this Zara blazer on sale this weekend and couldn't wait to wear it. I highly suggest investing in Zara blazers. They are wonderful. But a word of caution. The entire Zara line runs small. This jacket is an extra large and it won't even close around my chest. But then again when you have double Ds, it's hard to find anything to close around your chest.

{Dress: Missoni for Target | Blazer: Zara | Leggings: Old Navy | Shoes: Nine West. Buy then here. | Necklace: J. Crew (on sale for $5!) | Lipstick: Mac Girl About Town. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment