Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Week's Lust Item - Paillettes

I'm in love with white, leather Paillette dresses and skirts. What is a paillette? It's small, decorative trimming - usually a cluster of sequins. The spring issue of Lucky magazine has this wonderful Armani Exchange Paillette dress (doesn't look like it's available on their site yet buy it here) paired with a structured blazer (I love me a structured blazer). And Zara has a cute skirt version on their website. I'm debating on buying the Large but Zara clothes tend to run small. A large is more like a size 10 or 12 and I'm just not quite there yet. I hope this is a trend that continues into summer as I think it's a fun, crisp, and interesting pattern to wear.



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love paillettes on skirts, but I think they can be a little overbearing on dresses. Unfortunately I have rather wide hips, so will most likely have to give this interesting design a pass ):

    VALOURANDLACE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to give them up entirely! My post on Saturday will feature this J. Crew boat neck tee with the paillettes that was available a few months ago. I have wide hips as well. Come back on Saturday to see how you can wear this design in other ways!
      http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/Collection/topssweaters/PRDOVR~39053/39053.jsp

      Delete
  2. That is gorgeous!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with that skirt!!! it's so different and unexpected!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, sweet amazing [probably your own qualities right?] and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
    I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased.
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    Miriam stella
    http://isfashionmypassion.com

    ReplyDelete