Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Week's Lust Item #2 - Thin Mints

I actually don't like thin mints. But I am loving mint green for spring! And I am in love, love, love with the asymmetrical skirt from Zara pictured below. I think I need to make a little trip to Stamford, CT, as that's the only mall with a Zara in the state of CT. People think Connecticut is tiny and in comparison to CA or FL, sure. But to get to the nearest Zara or my favorite restaurant, P.F. Chang's, I have to travel 45 minutes. Even Madewell is a haul. 50 miles! So that's why I do a lot of online shopping. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I live in the middle of BFE. I have a couple of malls nearby that soothe my immediate shopping needs. But for the good stuff, I have to travel. And for the great stuff, it's a train ride into NYC. I just bought a pair of scalloped shorts for summer in a light peach color from asos. I need color on my legs before I can even think about wearing them. I have a feeling lace and scalloped shorts will be my summer staples.

*If you receive emails when I publish my blog posts, please excuse any one-offs over the last week. I'm playing with Polyvore and Picasa. Polyvore likes to publish any items you clip to a set so I unlinked my website, cause that's just annoying. I'll probably go with Picasa for my inspiration boards but I'm still looking around for ideas. Suggestions welcomed!


{Asymmetrical skirt. Buy it here.}
{Clutch. Buy it here.}
{Scalloped shorts. Buy them here.}
{Stackable lunch box. Buy it here.}
{Necklace. Etsy. No longer available.}
{Colored chinos. Buy them here.}
{Loafers. Buy them here.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment