Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Week's Lust Item #1

Mirror Mirror on the wall...or rather on my feet. I love the fact that metallic shoes are in for spring. And I can't wait to get my hands on, er, feet in a pair.  I'll probably hold out for the Marni launch in March at H&M as I think these might be the perfect silver metallic addition to my collection. I'm just hoping the heel isn't too high and that the platform counter balances it. I believe the retail price on these will be $99, which may seem like a lot for a pair of shoes at H&M, but I can't even touch a pair of Marni shoes on sale for under $300, let alone any of the clothes. I'm really excited for the launch on March 8th.


I also rounded up a few silver pairs on Polyvore. Most of them are a bit spendy but a girl can dream, right? The Prada sneakers remind me of Lanvin. Love!


{1. Sergio Rossi Silver Varnish Sandals. Buy them here.}
{2. Karl Metallic Leather Wedge Sandals. Buy them here.}
{3. Stella McCartney Faux Metallic Leather and Cork Sandal. Buy them here.}
{4. Kate Spade Bandit Wedge Sandal Silver Leather. Buy them here.}
{5. Prada Metallic Lace-Up Sneaker. Buy them here.}
{6. Ugg Sparkles Classic Short Boot. Buy them here.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment