Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Minty Tweed

Had some good buys this past weekend. Starting with a 50% off sale at Savers, our local thrift store. I got this tweed skirt for $5! The next day I went to the mall and spotted this awesome Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's jacket. It was marked down ridiculously to a final price of $21. The t-shirt I got when my husband dropped me off at the Clinton Crossings Outlet mall a couple of weekends ago. I found this minty number at J. Crew for $20. I also found the bracelet at the Banana Republic outlet store for $9.99. I'm just now starting to wear cuff bracelets. I never used to because I had the equivalent of cankles on my arms. Would that be "wrankles"? Where my wrist and forearm look like one fat blob? Fortunately the weight came off my arms as well as my legs and I can get away with cuff bracelets and gladiator-type sandals now.


{Jacket: Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's | T-shirt: J. Crew Outlet | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Nine West - Sharina. Buy them here. | Necklace: Claire's Boutique | Cuff: Banana Republic Outlet | Sunglasses: Mosley Tribes Raynes. Buy them in Silver/Blue here. | Lipstick: Nars Heat Wave. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love this on you! That jacket is amazing!!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look! I love the pairing of the leather bomber & tweed skirt! It's great to see other 40yr old fashion bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought there was a lack of stylish bloggers in their 40s so I'm hoping to fill that gap.
      Niki

      Delete