Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Mad for Plaid

I know this Tartan shirt was photographed by a lot of fashion bloggers over Christmas. However, I believe some fabrics, colors, textures, and styles are timeless, but also seasonal. I also didn't get my hands on this shirt when it was full price, but waited until it was a steal last month. I used J. Crew's "ask Erica" service where a rep in Virginia searches stores for the item. Once it's found, they ship it to you for a flat rate. I did this with the popular Wildcat blouse and dress as well.

Seeing as we still have another month of frigid weather here in Connecticut, I thought I could still get away with the plaid and pleather look. I found this skirt at a thrift store this past weekend for $5.99! And the swing coat is older than I am. Okay, not really, but I've had it for a number of years.



{Shirt: J. Crew Perfect Tartan | Pleather skirt: thrifted | Swing Coat: AB Studio | Necklace: thrifted | Shoes: Lela Rose for Payless | Lipstick: Nars Dragon Girl. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment