Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leopard Spots

My husband usually takes all my outdoor shots in the morning before I leave for work. However, he wasn't up this morning so I found a secluded spot near work, threw on my kit lens, set up the camera on the tripod, and set the timer (forgot my remote and thus most of my shots were blurry). But cool background, huh?

I bought this leather jacket about 10 years ago at Banana Republic. As I was looking through some magazines this weekend, I was seeing a lot of leather. I wasn't sure this jacket would fit as it's a size 10 and I haven't been able to get into it in 4 years.  So I tried it on last night and was amazed that it fit! I think I did a little happy dance in front of hubby.

I bought the skirt at a Ralph Lauren outlet store about 3-4 years ago. I knew I had lost enough weight that it would fit but wasn't so sure I could wedge myself in it after eating 3 yeast rolls at Hometown Buffet last night. Thank goodness we don't indulge in buffet/fast food very much anymore. I can't imagine eating like that all the time again.


{Jacket: Banana Republic (old) | Blouse: Forever 21. Similar here without spots. | Skirt: Ralph Lauren (old) | Necklace: J. Crew | Shoes: JC Penney | Sunglasses: Mosley Tribes Raynes. Buy them here (polarized). | Bag: Coach}
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is great!! I have a dress that is the same color combo {with polka dots} as your top!! LOVE it with the maroon leather jacket!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam! I didn't think the color combo would work until I put it all together, but it does!
      Niki

      Delete
  2. Love this look, the mix of polka dots and the pattern on your shoes is divine and awesome that your jacket fits - fabulous shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy! I plan to do more polka dots and leopard in the future. :-)

      Delete