Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oxford Pumps

When I was shopping in the shoe department at Bloomingdale's in New York in December, my eye immediately was drawn to the cutest little saddle shoe pump. As I got closer, I noticed it was made by Bass. I love Oxford pumps and all through high school I wore my little brown suede classic Bass Bucks. Pair them with rolled, acid washed denim shorts and you were the shiznit back then! But I had never seen the classic saddle shoe turned into a pump. Oxford pumps? Sure. But Oxford saddle shoe pumps? Nope. And in pink with adorable, Lanvin-esque laces!

However, at the time, I didn't feel like paying the $109 price tag. While browsing DSW's site yesterday, I came across the last size 8 Rachel Antonoff Lady Oxford Pump on sale for $49.95. Sold! These are going to look precious with my Forever 21 Rory Beca blouse and capri jeans. Spring is only 2 months away!






{Shoes: Bass Rachel Antonoff Lady Oxford Pump. Buy them here. | Blouse: Rory Beca for Forever 21. Sold out online.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment