Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Camera Ready!

So I didn't get through my entire Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D for Dummies manual this weekend but I did get through enough to start using it for outfit pictures starting tomorrow.  I still want to get through some chapters on exposure, lighting, and color balance. I don't have the luxury of taking pics outside this time of year due to freezing temps and shorter daylight times. So I'm going to have to be a little creative with the lighting in my upstairs bedroom. The overhead light fixture casts an undesirable yellow tint to my pics. However, sweet husband bought me filters to help with that. I also get a lot of great morning sunshine through the windows. So bear with me as I continue learning and trying different techniques to perfect my picture taking.




Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Great and simple inspiration! http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR BLOG, VERY COOL! VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK <3
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Antonella. I'm now following you! Je parle un petit Francais. Mais j'etudie pour quatre ans dan e'cole. (I hope I wrote that correctly. It's been a long time).
    Niki

    ReplyDelete