Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Batman!

As soon as I saw this cape on Cheryl's blog, I knew it had to be mine. And the fact that it was a bargain at Forever 21 was even better! But what to pair it with? Why fancy shoes, of course! It's been a bit too chilly to wear open toed shoes for the last week. But today it's warming up into the 40s (I wear flip-flops in 50 degree weather).

When I was in New York with my co-worker in mid-December, we made a stop in Bloomingdale's. Having been in the city countless times, I can't believe I never ventured up to Bloomies. What a fantastic store! Everything you see in fashion rags is at your fingertips. Of course I headed for the shoe department. These Dolce Vita's were an additional 40% off making them roughly $100. I love the tassels! And even though they are 4" high, they have a nice platform that makes them comfortable for wearing to work (not comfortable enough for mall shopping, though).








{Jeans: Gap | Cape: Forever 21 | Shirt: Gap Favorite Tee. Buy it here. | Shoes: Dolce Vita Jade in Magenta. Buy them here. | Watch: Guess}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment