Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Got Lucky at Sam's Club

You never know where your next great item of clothing is going to come from. It could be a thrift store, a speciality store, bargain basement, or a major warehouse chain. As my husband and I were making our usual monthly trek to Sam's Club for essentials, I spotted a section of men's Lucky Brand t-shirts. Lucky Brand at Sam's?! Usually Lucky Brand t-shirts run anywhere from $35 and up. Sam's was selling them for under $15. My husband and I each scooped up a tee. I couldn't decide how to wear it until this past weekend when I found my Forever 21 black blazer. And even though we are in the heart of winter, today is sunny and warmer (37 degrees) so I paired my tee with my white capri pants from Kohl's. And of course my $6 leopard pumps from JC Penny.




(Black Jacket: Forever 21. Buy it here. | Shirt: Lucky Brand | Pants: Dana Buchman - Kohl's | Necklace: J. Crew | Shoes: JC Penny. Buy them here for $11!.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment