Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Copycat

One of the fashion blogs I follow is Petite Early Morning Style. And although I could possibly be considered petite (I'm 5'4"), petite clothes always seem a bit too tight. I really only have a problem with sleeve lengths in regular clothes. But I'm too cheap to get them tailored so I just endure or roll up the sleeves of jackets.

I've been looking through Callandra's past posts and came across a fun and sophisticated outfit that I felt I could mimic. All I was missing was the off-white blazer. So I turned to ebay and found my Tommy Hilfiger jacket for $4.99! I usually wear heels with my skirts but thought it would be fun to pair boots with my Hue tights. I don't own a black vest (note to self - get one), so I couldn't mimic the top half exactly. And I may change out the buttons in my jacket as I like the contrast of the darker buttons on her blazer.








{Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger (ebay) | Shirt: J. Crew Factory Camp Shirt. Buy it here. | Necklace: J. Crew | Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($10!) | Tights: Hue | Boots: Zigisoho Tellie.}
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent recreation Niki! I'm so flattered that you liked one of my outfits enough to duplicate ;)

    ReplyDelete