Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Birthday Retail Therapy

So I got an amazing SLR camera for my 40th birthday but I have yet to learn how to use it. I'm going to spend the weekend learning, setting up the tripod, and taking test shots. Unfortunately, I don't live in a warm climate anymore and can't post pics outside like other fashion bloggers do. So I'm going to have to experiment with indoor shots.  Until then, here's a little retail therapy I did over my birthday.




{Black Jacket: Forever 21. Buy it here. | Rory Beca Blouse: Forever 21. Sold out online. | Denim Shirt: H&M | J. Crew Wildcat Dress. No longer available online. | Striped Blouse: Loft. Buy it here. | Leopard Blazer: Forever 21. Buy it here. | J. Crew Wildcat Blouse. No longer available online.}

I bought a few other pieces from H&M but unfortunately couldn't find pictures of them online. I really hope H&M considers launching an e-commerce piece so that we can all shop online!

I do have to say that I'm really impressed with J. Crew's "We Will Find It For You" service. I couldn't find the Wildcat blouse or this Tartan shirt in the stores or online. I emailed erica@jcrew.com and was able to get the sale pieces I wanted (40% off!) shipped to my house for a flat $8.95 fee.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment