Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Naughty or Nice?

Last night I decided I was in the baking mood. Asked my hubby if I should bake scones or Toll House cookies. His response, which I knew was coming, "Why choose?" So after my workout (can't justify baked goods without a workout), I set about whipping up some yummy baked goods. I didn't get very far. You cannot possibly bake full fat cookies and scones with light butter, which is all I had in the fridge. I thought I had some good Irish butter tucked away in the fridge (cause you never know when I'm gonna need to spend two days making croissants - okay that only happened once back in January after I took a class at Sur La Table.) So I reached for the next best thing...

That's right. Pillsbury Christmas sugar cookies. Open the plastic, dump out the blobs, and bake at 375 degrees for 13 minutes. I think I'll go buy some real butter today.



{Shirt: Old Navy | Lipstick: Nars Dragon Girl. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment