Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Members Only

I found this cute navy and black biker jacket in Urban Outfitters over the weekend. I haven't been able to fit into anything from UO for over 3 years so I was thrilled when I found not only this jacket, but two lace tops and a skirt. I went into the dressing room thinking nothing was going to fit. As an added bonus, when I got up to the register, I didn't expect an additional 50% off everything! My total for four pieces came to $63. Big smile!

My shoes are by Chie Mihara and they are a Christmas gift to myself. I feel in love with the ruffle detail. They are 4" high, which is my limit on heels as I've been a flats girl all my life. But I know they're going to look awesome with my custom made retro dresses from Heart My Closet.











Necklace - J. Crew, Jacket - Urban Outfitters, T-shirt - Gap, Ring - JC Penney, Shoes - Chie Mihara, Pants - Old Navy, Purse - Coach, Belt - came with Dockers pants, Hair clip - handmade felt, Lipstick - Nars Dragon Girl
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment