Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's the little things

I tell my husband that it's the little things he does for me that make me happy. Turning on the porch lights in the dark, cold winter months so I can make my way up the stairs, taking out the trash, and emptying the dishwasher.

Here are some of the simple things that give me the warm fuzzies:

  • The smell of bacon cooking on a Saturday morning.
  • My dog's little nuzzles on my neck.
  • Shiraz
  • Watching TV with my husband while wrapped up in our couch throws.
  • Facetiming with my sister and nephew in Florida.
  • Strolling through Bryant Park in December.
  • Noshing on jerk chicken pasta on the outside deck of Bahama Breeze in Tampa.
  • Sunny days.
  • The first sip of Diet Pepsi from a new, cold bottle.
  • Good hair days!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment