Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Luncheon

Each year the company I work for hosts a holiday luncheon. Usually it's at an Italian restaurant and usually I wear boring pants, flats (boots cause it's cold) and maybe a somewhat dressy sweater. That was big Niki. This year, I'm going all sparkles and heels. If we can't have a nice sit-down dinner with our spouses on a weekend night with cool music and dancing, then I'm gonna glam up for lunch.

And I'm overdressed. Of course. You would think that a fancy pants restaurant calls for putting on a nice sweater, maybe trade out the jeans for khakis, possibly a little makeup for the ladies?? Not where I work. So while I got my glam on with a sparkly skirt and black velvet jacket, most of my co-workers are in jeans, sneakers, and...oh let's just be honest. They look just like they do every day and how I used to look as well.

But not anymore...






Jacket: Vintage | Cowl-neck shirt: Gap | Skirt: Loft | Tights: Merona - Target | Shoes: Chie Mihara | Bag: Coach | Hair clip: Handmade | Lipstick: Besame Cherry Red
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment