Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Girl About Town

When Old Navy had their 5-day 75% off sale on select items during a specific time over Thanksgiving week, I scooped up several sweaters. I bought this fuchsia sweater for $10 and wasn't quite sure what I was going to pair it with. Luckily, I have my Closet app on my iPhone to help me pair up different clothing options. Originally I was going to wear a baby blue Jackie cardigan from J. Crew. But the combination of the fuchsia and dark blue necklace just seemed to fall in place.

I don't reach for my MAC Girl About Town lipstick too often as I wear reds mostly. But I thought it would tie the whole look together, more so than my red lipsticks. I ordered the necklace off Etsy in January and originally it had five light blue chalcedony stones attached. However, one of the stones fell off in transit so I just removed all them.





{Sweater: Old Navy. Buy it here. | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Aldo | Necklace: Etsy | Shirt: J. Crew | Tank: JC Penney | Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town. Buy it here.}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment