Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Big Apple!

I'm lucky to be able to hop on the Metro North and be in NYC in an hour and a half. That's exactly what I did this past Saturday. I was planning to go into the city to see the Christmas tree, as well as do a little shopping. Turns out my co-worker was also going into the city with some friends and family and asked me to come along.

We hit up some shops along 5th Ave such as, Urban Outfitters, H&M, and my new personal favorite - Zara. I am in love with Zara! For those that aren't familiar with it, think J. Crew marries H&M. The prices are affordable, the pieces are well constructed and look high end. And although they have an online store, the actual store on 5th and 42nd carried so much more.

Here are some of the pieces I scooped up...

{Turquoise Lace top. Buy it here.}

{Sheer black polka dot top. Buy it here.}

{Green Pique blouse. Buy it here.}


{Navy blue lace top. Buy it here.}


I also picked up a hot pink belt from Urban Outfitters.

{Buy it here.}

Can't go into the city at Christmastime without seeing the tree!

{Faux fur leopard jacket by INC at Macys. Buy it here. | Black choche - Old Navy. Buy it here.}


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment