Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bargain weekend shopping!

I found some fantastic deals at the mall this past Sunday. I had a JC Penny $10 off $10 coupon expiring this week so I thought I'd find some earrings or a necklace. I stumbled into the shoe department and hit paydirt!

On the clearance rack sat this lonely leopard peep toe cutie begging to come home with me. It was on sale for $16.50 (down from $55). After my coupon, I paid $6.91 including tax. Whooo hooo!!! Score!!!



Next up - Claire's Boutique. The store was full of tweens and all things Bieber, but I spotted this awesome necklace on sale for $5.75. I also got a belt duo for $5!




Final purchase was from Payless. Normally I don't go into Payless as I find their quality and styles rather repulsive. But they actually have a couple of high end designers making some pretty fantastic and affordable footwear. And I had a 20% off coupon!

I originally went in for these but they run big and my usual size 8 was slipping off my heels. Size 7.5 and most other sizes are sold out in stores and online. Boo!



{Lela Rose Women's Allerton Laser Cut Shootie. Buy them here (if you wear a larger size - sold out online and in stores in smaller sizes).}


So I got these instead.



{Lela Rose Women's Gerlinde Chop-Out Shootie. Buy them here. $29.99}
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment