Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Bargain Shopping Before Christmas

Last Thursday I took an extended lunch hour and headed to the mall for some browsing. Lord & Taylor were having an additional 40% off sale on their clearance shoes. I found these burgundy Arturo Chiang suede beauties in my size and snatched them up for $30.





Aren't they purty?

I then browsed J. Crew but didn't see any must haves. It's a small store in my mall with limited inventory. However, I scored big across the way at Banana Republic. I had also just earned a $20 credit in my Gap credit card statement. I picked up two taffeta mini skirts in cobalt blue and hot pink. They are so cute and ended up being $18 each! I also grabbed a yellow, wool sweater and a hot pink silk blouse that was on sale for $13. Sadly I couldn't find any of the items online and most were final sale in the store (no returns). My total after my $20 credit was around $52 for all four items. Not bad. Not bad, indeedy!









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment