Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Asos!

If you aren't familar with Britain's online shopping sensation, Asos.com, go there - straight away (as the merry 'ol English would say)! I recently discovered this awesome website (think H&M, Urban Outfitters, Zara, and Forever 21 all combined) and now I'm totally hooked. I've ordered a few things from them and although it takes about 1.5 - 2 weeks to get to your house (it is after all coming from the other side of the pond), the quality is well worth the wait. I'm so impressed with the items I've received thus far. You can still take advantage of their 10% discount as well (use code "LATE10").

Asos.com caters to all sizes, which I love. Their US site allows you to sort clothing up to size 22! They even have a special plus size "Curve" section.

Another cool feature is their 'Runway' views. Most of the clothes have several pictures and zoom capability. However, if you click "View Runway" under the image, you can actually see a model strutting the catwalk in the item. This has been very helpful in my decision making so that I can see just how an item drapes the body.

One thing I don't like (other than the long shipping time and lack of detailed tracking - limbo anyone?) is their search bar. Sometimes you see sale items show up in your search, other times you don't. It's hit or miss, unfortunately. For example, I typed "collar" in the search bar expecting to see the jewelled collar I ordered below and it didn't appear in the results. I panicked at first and thought they were all sold out of it.

Overall, I love asos.com and will continue to peruse and buy their items for decent prices. And did I mention free shipping?! Both ways! That's to and fro, Joe!

Here are a few things I've ordered from Asos.com:


{River Island Metallic Scallop Edge T-Shirt. Buy it here.}



{Pencil Skirt with Laser Cut Detail. Buy it here.}




{Metallic Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt. Buy it here.}



{Metallic Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt. Buy it here.}




{Jewelled collar. Buy it here.}



{Green necklace with Rope Tube Tassle. Buy it here.}



{Lace Shell Top in Green. Buy it here.}



{Pencil Dress with Heart Mesh. Buy it here.}




{Paul's Boutique Betty Black Skull Zip Top Shopper. Buy it here.}


*Please note that I am in no way affliated with Asos.com and am not being paid to write this blog post about them. I wish I was!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment