Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spring Green!

Okay, I know it's not Spring, but the weather has been mild and in the upper 50s for the last couple of weeks. Feels more like Spring than late Fall. No complaints here. That means I don't have to wear winter boots and can still wear open toe heels.

So I came up with the following today. The green and yellow long jacket is from a few years past. I'm finally able to fit into it again. I love this colorful and unexpected jacket and it always gets compliments. I paired it with jeans (I only own 2 pairs), which I rolled the cuff (haven't done that since high school but it seems to be in again). To add a pop of color, I paired it with a coral-pink necklace.


Jacket: Anthropologie | Jeans: Old Navy | Necklace: J Crew | Shoes: Nine West (DSW) | Tshirt: Gap | Belt: No clue - very old | Lipstick: Covergirl 305 Hot Passion | iPhone case: Zazzle
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment